Larix Monthly Report — April
Hey Larixers! One month at a time, here comes April! With a new month comes a new mindset, a new focus, and new results.
Here’s what Larix has accomplished this month.
Obviously, April’s star is Larix’s lending launchpad.
It has finally come to pass, the lending launchpad, where more tokens will be available with lending functions.
The impressive Bonfida Pool kicked things off, followed by xSOL Pool and then the highly anticipated Larix Pool.
- Bonfida Pool: $FIDA, $USDC, $SOL are the first batch listed. With dual mining incentives ($LARIX+$FIDA) for 3 days. TVL reached $5,000,000 in 2 hours, making it the largest Bonfida pool.
- xSOL Pool: a pool solely devoted to SOL and liquid staking derivatives, include $SOL, $mSOL, $stSOL, $scnSOL and $JSOL. TVL reached $6.5M in one day.
- Larix Pool: An extra feature of $LARIX that lets you borrow against it or deposit into the pool to earn yield.
Partnerships and Integrations
Several integrations took place in April.
- Aleph.im: Larix is now listed on Aleph.im, the newest indexing platform on Solana. TVLs, Deposits, Withdrawals, Collaterals, Borrows, and Repays are all available to be viewed.
- Switchboard Oracle: We will make use of Switchboard for price feeds to strengthen our platform capabilities.
We like to engage the community and also educate our audience.
- A Twitter poll was set up to find out whether to support Larix’s LP in the main pool or the isolated pool.
- A Twitter thread tutorial was published regarding how to maximize Raydium’s LP yields. Twitter Thread link: https://twitter.com/ProjectLarix/status/1513446640090243077
An AMA is always a good venue for introducing our project, communicating and meeting new people.
- AMA with Crema Finance.
- AMA in Cipholio Ventures Twitter space.
$LARIX rewards for $soETH and $soFTT were disabled. Users are encouraged to exchange $soETH and $soFTT to Wormhole wrapped versions of $ETH and $FTT respectively and redeposit.
Plans for Next Month
- More projects will be invited to our lending launchpad in the coming months. We are in contact with a number of legitimate projects to add more pools to the lending launchpad. More details on Lending Launchpad:
2. DAO is currently in development and aligns with the vision of making Larix a decentralized, self-governed protocol that continues to strengthen the adoption of Defi. The community will be invited to vote on critical Larix matters.